1. This Site collects personal information such as name, company, address, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses (“Personally Identifiable Information”) from visitors who voluntarily submit a feedback/inquiry form, send electronic mail to COTHRIN IMAGES, register for events, subscribe to blogs or newsletters, or otherwise voluntarily submit such information to COTHRIN IMAGES through or because of the Site. This data is saved in COTHRIN IMAGES’s contact database.
2. COTHRIN IMAGES does not collect Personally Identifiable Information about visitors except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals.
3. Personally Identifiable Information may be used by COTHRIN IMAGES to contact you regarding COTHRIN IMAGES’s programs, events, products, and services.
4. Personally Identifiable Information may also be used by COTHRIN IMAGES to send you surveys regarding current services or potential new services that may be offered, as well as to send you newsletters, event notices and announcements, and promotional materials. If you no longer wish to receive such messages from COTHRIN IMAGES, please email COTHRIN IMAGES at email@example.com to unsubscribe. COTHRIN IMAGES complies with the CAN-SPAM Act.
5. COTHRIN IMAGES takes appropriate measures to safeguard the Personally Identifiable Information you share with from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Personally Identifiable Information is stored on systems with limited and password-protected access, which are maintained in controlled facilities. Highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
7. COTHRIN IMAGES occasionally uses third party vendors to provide services such as the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those vendors will only receive Personally Identifiable Information if required to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
8. COTHRIN IMAGES may occasionally contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, however, your Personally Identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number, etc.) is not transferred to the third party.
9. In certain instances (such as when COTHRIN IMAGES partners with a third party to sponsor or host an event), COTHRIN IMAGES may “rent” your Personally Identifiable Information to that particular third party, typically on a one-time basis. COTHRIN IMAGES will only do so through the intermediary of a vendor as referenced in paragraph 7 above, who is required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. COTHRIN IMAGES will ensure that the third party in question never receives direct access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
10. In the event that COTHRIN IMAGES is involved in an acquisition event with another company (i.e., merger, sale of assets, etc.), such Personally Identifiable Information collected under this Policy will potentially be part of the assets transferred. In that instance, you will be notified via a notice on our Site for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of such Personally Identifiable Information, with such notice also indicating whether your Personally Identifiable Information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection. After receipt of such notice, you may remove such Personally Identifiable Information pursuant to paragraph 4 above.
11. COTHRIN IMAGES may access and/or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on COTHRIN IMAGES or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of COTHRIN IMAGES, including this Site; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of COTHRIN IMAGES services or members of the public.
12. Except as noted above, COTHRIN IMAGES will not otherwise disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your permission.
13. COTHRIN IMAGES reserves the right to use your IP address, resolution settings, browser information, platform type, and originating URLs to help diagnose problems with our server, measure usage, and administer the Site.
14. This Site contains links to other websites which are not part of the COTHRIN IMAGES family of businesses. COTHRIN IMAGES is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites.
15. COTHRIN IMAGES reserves the right to modify this Policy without prior notice. Accordingly, please refer to the Policy on a regular basis.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the privacy practices of this Site, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
This website, including but not limited to all materials, content, and functions made available herein (“the Site”), is published and maintained by COTHRIN IMAGES (“COTHRIN IMAGES”). When you access, browse, or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. This Site is for your personal use only. Unless COTHRIN IMAGES explicitly consents otherwise, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site for any business, commercial, or public purpose.
2. You agree not to affect or interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
3. Unless otherwise explicitly noted, all materials contained on the Site are the copyrighted property of COTHRIN IMAGES. You agree not to engage in any unauthorized use of such materials. Please be advised that such unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
4. Unless otherwise explicitly noted, all logos, service marks, and trademarks contained on the Site are property of and proprietary to COTHRIN IMAGES. You agree not to engage in any unauthorized use of such proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks. Please be advised that such unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
5. No materials from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may print (or download to a single computer) one copy of such materials for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any COTHRIN IMAGES products, services, or brands. If you are interested in reproducing, distributing, or using the materials on the Site for any commercial purpose, please contact COTHRIN IMAGES at email@example.com.
6. Except as explicitly provided in paragraph 5 above, the use of any materials contained on this Site on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
7. We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on websites that link to or from this Site.
8. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREON ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. COTHRIN IMAGES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. COTHRIN IMAGES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT OR HARM YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
9. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COTHRIN IMAGES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE.
10. COTHRIN IMAGES reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without prior notice. Accordingly, please refer to these terms and conditions on a regular basis.